- Med4EU sp. z o.o. (hereafter called „the Company” or „Med4EU”) owns and operates the website med4eu.co.uk (the „Website”) and the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company pays special attention to respect privacy of the Website users, and it complies to the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Law of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Law from 2016, item 922, with later changes).
- The Website Users personal data is processed by Med4EU in order to provide the services, to archive, as well as for the marketing of products and services. Some of the services provided by the Website (e.g. forwarding marketing information) require personal data of the Website User and the User’s authorisation for the data processing by Med4EU. In such cases giving the personal data by the Website User is voluntary; however, not giving the authorisation for the data processing may make it impossible to use those services of the Company that require personal data processing.
- The Website Users personal data is registered while they use the Website, and the data is stored for the internal use of Med4EU connected with system statistics processes, concerning: the names of URL addresses visited [on our Website], browser type, operating system, website visited with the date and time of the visit and the time spent on the Website, search engine type, files downloaded, and IP address. The personal data is stored also in order to respond to the Website User’s inquiries, to provide services to the Website User, for the contests and for the technical administration of the Website.
- Detailed personal information, such as name, e-mail address, home address, User’s name and password, is registered only if it is indispensable for an inquiry, registration or provision of services.
- The Website User has the right to access and change his/her own personal data as well as to require to remove them. To do that, please contact Med4EU by letter to the Company address for correspondence: Med4EU sp. z o.o. z ul. Przasnyska 11 A/294, 01-756 Warszawa, Poland or e-mail to: email@example.com. The personal data will be removed after the purpose to process the data is discontinued as well as when the owner of the data, who gave his/her consent to use it, requires its removal.
- The Company has the right to refuse to remove the personal data of a Website User who has violated applicable Website Regulations, or applicable legal regulations, and storing the User’s personal data is necessary to investigate the issue and to establish liability for the violations.
- The Company does not forward or give access to the Website Users personal data to any third parties, unless:
a) it is necessary to give access or forward the data in connection with the contract, or for the financial settlement, or debt recovery purposes, or
b) [the Data Owner] agrees to forward or give access to his/her data, or
c) forwarding or giving access is indispensable for the Company to comply with its legal obligations.
- Data processing systems are technically and organizationally safe to protect the data confidentiality, accessibility and security.
- Only the specially trained, authorised and delegated employees will gain access to the processed personal data.
- Data downloaded in the contact forms is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol encryption in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Law from 2016, item 922, with later changes)
Authorisation on the Website
- The Users passwords, that grant access to the personalised areas of the Website, cannot be disclosed to any third parties. Special care should be taken to keep the passwords confidential.
- Having finished using the Website, the User should log out and delete any possible passwords noted down.